AYRE was founded on the basis that creating events should be fun, full of enthusiasm and creative; with a little experimentation thrown in for good measure! After all, if you’re not excited about your event, how can you expect your guests and delegates to be?
Our talented and experienced team are on hand to bring your vision to life and support you from conception through to delivery, providing as much or as little guidance as you need. We have the insight and knowledge to enhance your ideas and deliver a truly unique experience, with a flexible approach to suit every size, location and budget.
We’ve captured the essence of our services on our website, but if there’s something you need which you can’t seem to find, or you’re planning something brand new and bespoke, please do get in touch – we’re confident we will be able to help!
Health & Safety
We know the industry we work in has the potential to be very high-risk, therefore we have a robust internal Health & Safety policy. We carry out a risk assessment for each and every event to ensure our team can install and deliver the event safely.
Every team member receives extensive training and have access to all appropriate safety equipment, including Personal Protective Equipment.
Extending on our usual Health and Safety Policy, is our COVID-19 policy for equipment hire. All equipment which is used either for Dry-Hire or Production events is fully sanitised and marked as part of our usual returns procedure before it’s returned back into our warehouse stock.
- All equipment carries a valid PAT
- All equipment is regularly inspected
- All staff / freelancers are H&S trained
- We will always work safely
We Love Our Environment
Sustainability and taking care of our environment is really important to us and we’re working hard to minimise the impact of our day-to-day operations, whilst still maintaining our quality service and standards.
We have implemented several changes within our business to help us on our journey to reducing waste and protecting the environment.
- We try to ensure all communications with our clients and suppliers are digital where possible.
- Our invoicing and accounting is all digital reducing our overall paper consumption.
- We purchase cleaning materials, canteen supplies and general supplies in bulk reducing delivery and packaging.
Our Warehouse & Offices
- Repair equipment where possible, if not possible send for recycling.
- Use only LED lighting to light the warehouse & offices.
- Recycle packaging where possible.
- Recycle office waste where possible.
- Adear to battery testing and recycling policy.
- Waste created on site is returned back to our warehouse for recycling.
- Use Velcro cable ties instead of PCV tape.
- Switched to reusable materials & tools where possible.
- Delivery and collections take shortest and most efficient routes.
- Precise prepping procedures to avoid forgotten items.